Research and Markets: Salesforce.com, Inc. - Most Comprehenive SWOT Analysis Available
DUBLIN--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a22dd8/salesforce_com_in) has announced the addition of the "Salesforce.com, Inc. - SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
The Salesforce.com, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Salesforce.com, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the companys key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Salesforce.com is a provider of application services, which allow organizations to share customer information on demand. The company offers customer relationship management (CRM) services to businesses and a technology platform to develop and run business applications. The company primarily operates in the Americas. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California and employs about 4,000. The company recorded revenues of $1,305.6 million during the financial year ended January 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 21.3% over 2009. The revenue growth was primarily due to increase in number of paying subscribers and customers, which was supported by higher demand for services. The operating profit of the company was $115.3 million in FY2010, an increase of 80.8% over 2009. Its net profit was $80.7 million in FY2010, an increase of 85.9% over 2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Salesforce.com, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Salesforce.com, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Salesforce.com, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Salesforce.com, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Key Topics Covered:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Key Facts: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Company Overview: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Business Description: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Company History: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Key Employees: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Salesforce.com, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Strengths: Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Weaknesses: Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Opportunities: Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Threats: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Company View: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Top Competitors: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Salesforce.com, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a22dd8/salesforce_com_in
|< Prev||Next >|