DUBLIN---Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44156b/knowing_your_finan) has announced the addition of the "Knowing Your Financial Services CRM Outsourcing Client" report to their offering.
â€œKnowing Your Financial Services CRM Outsourcing Clientâ€
This survey consists of 13 multi-segmented questions about trends in contact center outsourcing. 44 senior executives at financial services (FS) organizations based in North America, Europe and Australia/New Zealand were interviewed.
Telephone-based research (not online): each in-depth interview lasted approximately 30-45 minutes local language-speaking researchers conducted the calls. The data presented in this slide pack was collected as part of a multi-sector study on contact center outsourcing procurement trends, published in September 2009.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Sample distribution of FS respondents
- FS CRM budgets are falling
- Bulk of FS agent positions remain in-house
- Traditional contact channels dominate FS interactions
- FS firms focus on revenue growth and C-Sat
- FS cost-cutting strategies are varied
- Lead-generation and collections are key FS 'sweet spots'
- FS contact managers favor local end-user delivery
- Stability and multi-shore options are key to FS contracts
- Recruitment and cost control are major FS CRM bugbears
- FS firms have mixed views on offshoring
- Potential for home agents as an FS CRM alternative
- Speech self-service support remains consistent in FS
- Strategic recommendations
- Strategic recommendations (continued)
- Related Ovum research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44156b/knowing_your_finan
|< Prev||Next >|