Research and Markets: Does SaaS Fit into the Complex World of Pharma? (Analyst Opinion) Read More inside this Report
DUBLIN, Ireland--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a68c7c/does_saas_fit_into) has announced the addition of the "Does SaaS Fit into the Complex World of Pharma? (Analyst Opinion)" report to their offering.
SaaS is one of the latest trends in the IT industry, but the new delivery model still has a ways to go before it becomes pervasive in the life sciences.
- Highlights the factors driving and impeding the uptake of SaaS in pharma
- Analyzes the demand for SaaS across the life science product lifecycle
- Discusses the strategy vendors should take in introducing SaaS to the pharma industry
Highlights of this title
Recent cost-cutting tactics on the part of pharma executives have vendors wondering if this is the spark needed to introduce SaaS and its potential cost benefits into the highly complex industry.
Widespread implementation of SaaS in the life sciences requires IT systems to be commodity-like rather than niche. Hence, SaaS-based CRM will have a place in the pharma world. On the other hand, SaaS is not suitable for technologies that support the more creative and dynamic world of R&D.
While acceptance and request for SaaS will not be overnight, vendors should not sit back and wait for companies to approach them. Vendors must take this time to evaluate where in the pharma product lifecycle SaaS would be most beneficial and begin the development process for these IT solutions.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Learn about how SaaS will fit into the pharma world
- Understand the impact that the SaaS delivery model will have on various sectors of the pharma value chain
Key Topics Covered:
Catalyst Summary Comment Ask the analyst Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a68c7c/does_saas_fit_into
|< Prev||Next >|