Research and Markets: Quantify the Size and Growth Potential of the BPO Market by Function Using This Report’s Profiles of Key Players in Each of the Major BPO Functions
DUBLIN, Ireland--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f2de3/leading_bpo_vendor) has announced the addition of the "Leading BPO Vendors And Processes: Major Markets, Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
Major markets, competitive landscape and company profiles
Business Intelligence for the Technology Industry
Business Insights' portfolio of technology management reports is designed to help you make well informed and timely business decisions. We understand the problems facing today's technology executives when trying to drive your business forward, and appreciate the importance of accurate, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We help you to crystallize your business decisions.
The strength of our technology research and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and libraries of information and the use of proprietary analytic techniques. Business Insights reports are authored by independent experts and contain findings garnered from dedicated primary research. Our authors' leading positions secure them access to interview key executives and to establish which issues will be of greatest strategic significance for the industry.
Our technology portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of business functions to assess market conditions and devise future strategies. The order form on the back of this brochure lists recent titles available from the categories of CRM, Strategy, eCommerce, Information and Communications Technology and vertical markets including Finance and Healthcare.
Key issues examined by this report include
- Data piracy and fraud. BPO involves sharing confidential information with vendors. Data abuse has lead to stringent policies on fraudulent practices across delivery destinations to prevent data piracy.
- Loss of expertise. Relinquishing control of business processes may lead to a loss of in-house business functionality expertise.
- Dependence. Buyers become dependent on their vendor for the process outsourced. Vendor managing a crucial processes may then become indispensable. Also financial instability of BPO vendors, may force buyers to seek alternative providers, which may put the operation this business process at risk.
- Service quality. Lack of quality manpower and infrastructure problems may affect the quality of service provided by a vendor.
- Vendor consolidation. The emergence of well-managed, third party BPO firms has lead to companies looking for buyers for their captive BPO operations. Vendors consider acquisitions as a means of expanding their offshore presence, augmenting the range of their services and acquiring skilled staff.
Cost reduction, enhancing flexibility of organizations by transforming fixed costs into a variable cost, speeding up business processes and adding to the ability of focusing on core activities have fuelled the growth of the BPO industry. The global BPO market grew by 5% over 2006 to $235,700m in 2007. However, further growth may be hindered by fears over loss of control and data security.
Leading BPO Vendors and Processes is a new report published by Business Insights that analyzes the global BPO industry, detailing market sizes and growth levels. It assesses emerging delivery destinations and profiles the key players in each of the key countries across the EMEA, Asia-Pacific, North and Latin American regions. This report also provides insight into the direction of the BPO market and the key trends that will change the future dynamics of the industry.
Assess the competitive landscape of the BPO market and identify the destinations and offerings that will drive future growth with the help of this new report...
This new report will enable you to:
- Quantify the size and growth potential of the BPO market by function using this report’s profiles of key players in each of the major BPO functions and market forecast to 2010.
- Understand BPO market dynamics and the key trends and major issues that are affecting the BPO industry including data piracy, dependence, service quality and consolidation.
- Benchmark your performance against the leading BPO companies with this report’s assessment of deals signed, offerings and target sectors.
- Assess emerging delivery destinations with this report’s analysis of the pros and cons of BPO destinations beyond the Indian sub-continent.
- Target BPO growth areas more effectively by avoiding the mistakes made by other vendors, replicating their successes and planning response strategies for potential threats.
- Aegis Communications
- 24/7 Customer
- NAL Worldwide
- ICG Commerce
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f2de3/leading_bpo_vendor
|< Prev||Next >|