CRM Blog Posts
- Scribe AX Adapter Source Query Error - Wrong SQL Query with Scribe TablePageing
- Connecting Scribe Online to Flat Files as a source
- Help Icon not working in Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Prem when Load Balancing
- Email body content missing when migrating emails to Dynamics CRM 2011 using Scribe Insight
- Using Scribe DTS Parameters to drive your Dynamics CRM to Dynamics AX Integration
- It's time for a new CRM Blog!
|Synchronizing the Call Center with Core Business Strategies Delivers Bottom-Line Value|
|Don Panek - CRMDirectory Editor|
Other CRM Stories
- SugarCRM Partners with EndeavorCPQ
- CWR Mobility and Optevia Announce New Partnership
- Full Circle CRM and Bulldog Solutions Join Forces to Bring Enhanced Revenue Performance Management Solution to Salesforce.com Customers
- CallCopy and Vertical Solutions, Inc. Partner to Enhance Customer Experience & Field Service Management Platform
- Eureka! - Leading UK Solution Provider Joins NetSuite Solution Provider Programme
- Envestnet Announces Integration With Junxure CRM Software
- Altitude Software Invests in Germany, Eurozone’s Largest Contact Center Market
- Extraprise Announces Partnership With NetProspex To Extend B2B Data Services To Demand Generation Marketers
- Moxie Software Partners with Microsoft
- InfoWorld Recognizes SugarCRM for Best Open Source Software
- SAS® Customer Intelligence wins 2010 CRM Excellence Award
- CPM Marketing Group Honored with 13 Awards in Q2 for Hospital Marketing Campaigns
- Lithium Technologies Partners with Genesys to Optimize Social CRM Strategies for Customer Support Excellence
- BigMachines Honored as 2010 CODiE Awards Winner
- inContact Receives 2009 Product of the Year Award Presented by Customer Interaction Solutions® Magazine
- SugarCRM Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnDemand Top 100 Winner
- Verint Witness Actionable Solutions Sweeps CRM Magazine’s 2010 Workforce Optimization “Service Awards” for Third Consecutive Year
- Five9 Virtual Call Center Software Receives 2010 CRM Excellence Award From Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine
- Xactly Corporation Wins 2010 CRM Excellence Award
- Neolane Wins SearchCRM.com’s 2009 Marketing Automation Product of the Year Award
Latest CRM News
Hitachi Solutions America Joins Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club for 8th Consecutive Year Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., a leading provider of global industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, announced today it has been awarded membership to the Microsoft...
Webfortis Announces the "Anytime Anywhere Workforce" Roadshow with the Newest Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technologies - Advanced Sales Process, Social and Mobile. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 04, 2013 Webfortis, LLC, (http://www.webfortis.com) the thought leaders in Microsoft Dynamics CRM innovation, best practices, and social strategy, announced their 2013...
ISM Adds Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Business Software Portfolio Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) February 05, 2013 Information Systems Management (ISM), a nationally recognized ERP and CRM business software provider, has announced the addition of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to its...
Experts Launch New CRM Firm, Access 2 Insight (a2i) CHICAGO, Feb. 7, 2013 a2i Partners with Top Digital Agency Biggs|Gilmore CHICAGO, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Eight of the industry's best customer relationship management (CRM) experts...
Latest Product News
Talygen Launches CRM App on Windows Phone to Accompany its Bestselling Cloud Application CRM and business productivity tools on the cloud have become very popular in the marketplace today. However, most of these tools are web based and do not provide accompanying smartphone apps. Increasingly,...
Parature Announces Latest Version of Its Multichannel Customer Service Software at CRM Evolution 2013 Parature, a global leader in cloud-based customer service software, unveiled today at CRM Evolution 2013 a preview of the latest version of its award-winning Service Desk, continuing its commitment to...
ProTrak International Releases a New Internet-based CRM Solution New York, NY (PRWEB) July 18, 2013 ProTrak International announced today that a new Internet-based solution is available for their popular on-premise CRM system. ProTrak Web incorporates the core functionality...
Salesforce.com Delivers Sales Performance Accelerator, Empowering Customer Companies to Grow Revenue by Unlocking Peak Performance within Sales Teams Sales Performance Accelerator is a newly integrated solution that combines the world's #1 sales app, the Sales Cloud, with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com and coaching and feedback...
Latest CRM Reports
Big Data Market in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Industry - Global Industry Share, Size, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Opportunity Research Report Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a model of managing relationship and interaction between company and customer. This includes using technology for organizing, automating, and synchronizing all...
CRMnext Enhances its Social CRM Analytics with Advanced Sentiment Analysis, Dashboards and Ad Hoc Reports CRMnext, Asia’s No. 1 Enterprise CRM solution launched its enhanced social CRM analytics http://goo.gl/AgmBKw with new real time sentiment analysis, ad hoc reports and dashboards. With the new advanced...
PowerObjects Awarded The 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Recognition at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference PowerObjects, a professional services firm 100% focused on providing service, support, education and add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is proud to announce that it has been awarded membership to the...
Hitachi Solutions America Named U.S. Microsoft Dynamics Reseller Partner of The Year Company recognized by Microsoft as top performer among thousands of partners at the 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference. Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., a leading provider of global industry solutions...
CRM in Use - Deployment Stories
Vantage Production, LLC, the mortgage industry’s premier provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solution that delivers superior marketing, sales and content, today announced that GSF, a leading wholesale, retail and consumer direct lender, has selected Vantage’s Integrated ProductionSM (VIP) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of sales and marketing across all of its businesses. Based in Brookfield, Wis., GSF originated nearly $500 million in mortgages in 2012. GSF plans to use VIP to increase loan officer productivity and centralize sales and marketing. The platform will also allow GSF to engage with leads more effectively during both the sales cycle and over the life-of-the-loan relationship. VIP will be integrated with GSF’s loan origination system (LOS) and its product and pricing engine. Developed exclusively for the mortgage industry, VIP enables lenders...Read More...
Worcester, MA (PRWEB) July 17, 2013 MortgageCEO, a leader in customer relationship management (CRM), and on-demand marketing solutions for the mortgage industry, announced today it was selected by Weststar Mortgage Corporation to provide MortgageCEO’s enterprise CRM and marketing platform for its retail origination and correspondent lending divisions. “After evaluating several mortgage CRM vendors, we are very impressed with MortgageCEO and how they’ve taken an all-in-one approach with their CRM platform,” stated Matt Teskey Chief Operating Officer of Weststar Mortgage. “Our sales teams are the lifeblood of our company and we are making an investment in CRM and mobile marketing solutions to position Weststar for future growth.” “Weststar is one of...Read More...
(PRWEB) February 04, 2013 POP has been providing sales force operations software and consulting services for Lupin since 2006, when the company switched from a CSO to an in-house sales force. “As part of our due-diligence in upgrading our sales force to the iPad, Lupin evaluated many major pharmaceutical CRM vendors,” said Mickey Proctor, Lupin vice president of sales. “Our assessment of POP's system is that it provides the best overall value with the greatest flexibility. POP continues to be a true partner by offering business and system solutions while providing us with a high level of service. This reaffirms why we selected iPoint Mobile and expect it to improve and support our continued sales success. “Having grown from 40 to 160 reps in six years, Lupin is rolling out the iPad to gain even more functionality from iPoint,” said Jay Stribling, president of POP. “Like never...Read More...